If you are a member of REMA, here is how you can participate and benefit from REMAradio.eu:
- Send us live recordings of your concerts, which can then be integrated into musical programmes.
We suggest that you add the following clause to your contracts with artists, so that the recording can be used.
Submit audio files of high quality and in mp3 format, 128k quality.
- Ask our remaradio.eu coordinator, Vlad Smishkewych, to call you for an interview; or
- Send us an interview of yourself : someone inside or outside your organisation can interview and record you, or you can simply record yourself speaking. The programme can be about the history of your organisation, past and upcoming events, the way you work and manage the organisation, if you have any schemes to promote young artists, how you chose your programme, etc. Ask Vlad Smishkewych for any guidelines and suggestions.
- Participate in the European Day of Early Music on 21 March and organise a live recording of your event.
- Send us commercial recordings for which you own the rights, that can be included in the automatic playlist and elsewhere on REMAradio.eu.
If you are a young ensemble, here is how you can participate :
- Ask for a recommendation by one of the member organisations of REMA
- send us mp3 live recordings of your concerts, for which you own the rights
- contact Vlad Smishkewych, our radio coordinator, to discuss the possibility of broadcasting an interview of members of your ensemble.
Vlad Smishkewych, REMAradio.eu coordinator, can be contacted at email@example.com.